Friday, December 5, 2014

Morning glory plant found at NTUC Fairprice

I was at this NTUC Fairprice supermarket at Rochor Centre and saw that they were selling pots of morning glory plants. They were quite attractive and reminded me of the old Kampong days where morning glory plants could be found on old fences. I thought to myself, will morning glory plant a good candidate for vertical gardens? I think it will be a good candidate especially if it can climb the vertical wall of the gardens. However, I'm not sure the maintenance of the plants. If there are different colours of morning glory on the vertical gardens, it will be a beautiful wall to watch and admire.

Well, at that time, I didn't buy any and now it's all gone. Let see whether it will be available again... Let me know if you have different types of morning glory. Below is the one I found at the supermarket.

Morning Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment